Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Matter What

So dry
So deep
Nothing fills the soul as you do
I feel so far from this world
Maybe that's a good thing
What the worlds wants for me 
Is the opposite of what you're calling me to be
You call grace, compassion, and love
My soul cries for you
I want to know you more
I long to know you more
I may mess up and call the wrong name
But I will not enclose anyone else to be my God
Only you and will be the God that forever reigns
You reign in the most heavenly high places
You seem to amaze me more then I've ever known 
You dry my tears as they hit the ground
Some days I want to run and hide
Some days I just want to sing praises to you
Some days I just want to give up
But no matter what
 I want you
No matter what day it is you are there
No matter what I am feeling you have felt
No matter what I am tempted with 
You have been tempted yourself
You have with stood from the worldly ways
I myself, will do my best
I will do my best to honor and cherish you
You are my God and I will forever love you
No matter how long these trials last
I know you will be here till the very end
I will fight all of my days through you
You are my reason to breathe
You breath life into me
And I breathe it out unto those around me
Take it all and I will have more of you

No comments:

Post a Comment