Wednesday, March 9, 2011
In His Hands
What kind of season are you going through right now? Is it dry, full, empty, satisfying, or wonderful? Each day brings something new. I think it is important to embrace each day that you live because the truth is you don't know what tomorrow brings. We aren't suppose to know because that is the beauty of God. He blesses us through our suffering. No matter what today has brought or what tomorrow will bring, God remains the same! God is the same today, tomorrow, and forever! I think it is important to rejoice in our sufferings because it is so easy to be struck down by this world. I have been going through a lot in my life and I have had to choose to dwell in pain or choose to trust God. I have chosen to make the most of my suffering. I know that I may not know why things happen but I do know that God is holding me tight. He isn't letting go. I am very grateful for that! So remember the next time you are faced with difficulty and everyone lets you down; God is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment